A huge ‘thank you’ to Sanchali for considering me for this tag here! This is my first tag so I’m very excited like an ant on the mouth of a cup of honey.
However, I’ll keep it simple so…here we go!
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Answers To Sanchali’s Questions
• How do you describe yourself?
I’m an open person. I try to be as honest as possible. I keep my circle small. I love going out, a lot. I laugh a lot. I forgive easily if I sense some honesty in a person. I cut off people quickly. I have some trust issues. I love to be childish in company of close friends and my family. I love the current version of Victor and couldn’t ask for anything. I take time to look good. I say how I feel. Can go on and on but that’s it. Oh, and I have a good memory.
• Are you scared of heights?
• If you could be an animal what animal would you be?
• What places have you travelled and want to travel ?
Guess this is about ‘going abroad’…a thing I’ve never done but plan to start doing once I finish my college education this year. And Detroit is my current travel aspiration.
• What is your overall goal in life?
To inspire and motivate people through the life I live.
• Would you like to be famous?
• What natural disaster are you mostly scared of?
I’m not, maybe because I’ve never witnessed any.
• Have you had a paranormal life experience if yes what?
Not one I recall of.
• Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Both. My love for both animals is great.
• Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
• Favorite quote?
“You ain’t a loser till you say it to yourself”
- The Inquisitive Writer
- The Emotional Queen
- Reflection Of Desi
- A Glimpse of Darkness
- My Cosmos
- Cluster of Stars
Questions To The Tagged Bloggers
- Do people find you hilarious? Be honest.
- Where do you see your work in the next five years?
- What is your current occupation?
- What do you hate in a person?
- Have you ever felt like and thought you were/are the only person on earth?
- To you, what does it mean to live an ideal life?
- Define kindness in your own words.
- Do you have any addiction? If yes, what is it?
- Do you have any hidden talent?
- If you were another person, do you think you’d love the real you?
- What do you find attractive in a person?
Once again, thank you Sanchali! I enjoyed the questions. Stay exceptional!
That’s it, really.