Having said that, thank you PoetryLover for the consideration, I really appreciate it. I love your content and…this is an aside: anyone reading this post, I ask you to visit this blog (Poetry2473), you’ll thank me later!
Don’t forget to check out Okoto Enigma’s blog here, the blogger behind the amazingness of this award.
3 Facts About Me
- I take my time to look good. Bodies need to be treated as precious as God made them!
- I’m the last born son and child in my family.
- I love honest people. Be dishonest to me and watch my trust in you fade away faster.
My Best Post
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Answers To PoetryLover
1. Who do you admire most?
- In everything, I admire my late mother, I don’t do hyperboles in matters like these, she was an angel and that’s how I speak of her, quite missed by a lot for all the good things she did, words are superfluous, RIP.
- Intellectually, Toni Morrison, her whole work is a darling! She amazingly inspires me.
2. What’s your favorite song?
- I’m a music junkie! There’s a long list of songs I regard as my favorites such that mentioning one is tough, however, I’ll give you Louis Armstrong’s ‘What A Wonderful World’ and Selah Sue’s ‘This World’ since I’ve been abusing them very much lately.
3. When and how did you start blogging?
- 12 January, 2017.
- Can’t really specify how but I’ve been writing for quite some years although I’ve been only very active from 2016. I just wanted a platform which could make me want to write often so blogging was the way as it’s required for me to write often. Also, I wanted to share my writing passion so yeah…that triggered it! That’s how I’m here.
4. Funniest moment in your life?
- This is just a grain of them, they are many! In secondary school, when English and Drama Club girls from a certain school paid us a visit (ours was a single-sex school), my friends lured me into stepping onto the stage to do a short stand-up comedy competition, they found me hilarious and confident (and hey, I am 😜)…so I went up there but all the jokes flew off the window once I got hold of the microphone! It wasn’t that I was scared but I just…zoned out lol. This failure always makes me laugh.
5. How does it feel to be in love?
- Amazing! Fantastic! Being in love is great y’all! I have a post I want to do on this so I’ll reserve the words, hang around. Just know, it’s totally great!
My Questions To The Nominees
- Do you have major project you’re working on? If yes, mind saying what?
- What kind of movies do you like? Any recommendation?
- What social network(s) do you love to use?
- Have you ever had any moment that surely showed you your uniqueness?
- How do you love to sleep? Naked or dressed? (The weird/funny one)
Once again, thank you PoetryLover for the consideration! I love the nomination…and your questions? Love them all!
That’s it, really.