I hope 2017 has been a good year for you, tell yourself that 2018 must be better.
I have random thoughts (or rather advice) I have to share with you as we get into the new year.
Note: This is also part of my self-talk 😊
- The person you ought to principally aim to not disappoint is you. So live in the moment, listen to your heart and trust your instincts.
- Enclothe your life with hardwork, faith, persistence and consistency. You’ll be surprised at how surprisingly surprising the world can be.
- Remember that you are your best cheerleader so motivate yourself, don’t await anybody else to do it.
- Obliterate self-doubt. You can, you should and you ought to prove your doubters wrong.
- Flaunt your talents, share them all with the world, the wait is over!
- Remember that the ultimate perfection is the embracement of both your perfections and imperfections. Smile, love yourself…a lot…always.
- Nature, that sweet darling, is always there for you. Date your natural surrounding, go on a date with Nature frequently, it’s good for your self-growth and your positivity.
- Love others: family, partners, friends and just anybody else. You will learn to love yourself immensely as you love others.
And that’s it folks! There’s so much I could write down but let’s let this be as short as Peter Dinklage.
I wish you a happy, prosperous, productive, adventurous and lovely 2018! Enjoy this Eve! Love you all.
That’s It, Really.
© Victor Zuze Davies 2017.