So thankful and appreciative am I to DaytonArts for nominating me for The Blog-aholic Award. It really makes me smile when I know someone out there consideres me as worthy of such a recognition. Got this award three days ago, so without wasting much time…
What’s The Award About?
Quoting Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy), the amazing creator of this award;
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who ‘share and inspire others'”
- Put the above logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) as I (The Recipe Hunter) would love to meet you
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more of you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
3 Facts About Me
- I stopped eating fish, they nauseate me (don’t know why)
- I take my time to look and dress good (not like Oscar Wilde though)
- I’m addicted to music (can listen to my music all day – without getting bored)
My Best Posts
Apart from the posts on awards, I have three posts:
In that order (considering likes, views and comments)
Once again, thank you DaytonArts for the award, you’re amazing!
And oh, my nominees, do the award, it’s fun.